Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Glimpse into our Life - Christmas traditions

This time of year, in the evenings, Eddy and I like to listen to Christmas music and drink hot chocolate (even though it only drops down to around 70 in the evenings.)  It's one of our Christmas traditions.

In honor of our family members in New York and Chicago.


I also love to bake Christmas cookies.  I plan and make lists and spend hours organizing and baking, and then I make plates of them and give them to everyone that I can think of.  Christmas cookies are not really a thing here in the DR.  (Typical Christmas desserts here are apples and grapes.)  However, everyone really gets excited about my plates of cookies and have so much fun doing it.

Candy cane kiss cookies.  Everyone's favorite.




No comments:

Post a Comment