Thursday, April 9, 2015

Glimpse into our life - our home

 Hi Everyone!  Back in January, I posted our annual update that explained about the transition that Eddy and I made at the beginning of this year.  Since then, we have been very busy preparing for and hosting teams and receiving visitors.  Now that things have slowed down a little bit again, I would like to get back to posting glimpses into our life.  I will post some that are recent but I will also go back and share what we have been up to for the last few months.

For now, I will start with two posts that I had written a couple months ago but then forgot to post.  They show some pictures of our house.  Here's the first one (check back tomorrow for the second one):
 Our Home

Our apartment is on the second floor of a building.  For several years, downstairs there was a colmado.  We live on the same property as Eddy's sister Yasmin and her husband and four sons.  The house that you see at the bottom of the stairs is their's.  Here are some pictures of the outside of our house.

our stairs

Yasmin's house.




 In both of these pictures you will notice the bars around our porch and on our windows.  This is necessary to protect us from  theft.





our "backyard"

Yasmin's family let's us use their carport for the truck.
front view of our building

No comments:

Post a Comment