Thursday, August 27, 2015

Back to Blogging

Hi Everyone,

It has been a while since my last update.  I'm sorry about that.  The last few months, things have been a little crazy.  Here's a rundown of what happened since my last post on April 28:

We found out that we needed to take a trip to the states due to immigration issues (mine not Eddy's).  We had not planned on traveling to the states until the end of the year.
We planned a necessary, last minute trip to the states.
We traveled to the states.
I had surgery to have my gall bladder removed while there.
We had to stay in the states for much longer than we planned because we ran into issues with my visa and could not return until it came through.
We returned to the DR.
We have continued my immigration process and have run into more issues (please join us in prayer about this as my visa expires in about a week and my paperwork is delayed).
We have prepared for and hosted two teams back to back.
Our second team left on Monday.

Now that we are back in the DR and are wrapping up team season, we will be on a more normal schedule and I hope to be updating the blog more regularly with more glimpses into our life and blog posts about how God has been at work in our lives.

Thank you for your prayers and your support and your interest.  I am thankful for all of you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment