Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hi Everyone!

I am currently honeymooning in Cabarete, Dominican Republic.  It is one of my favorite places.  Our relaxation is currently being interrupted by Hurricane Irene but I think the worst of it has passed and we hope to be on the beach again by tomorrow.  Since I am on my honeymoon and trying to relax as much as I can before we go back to Santiago and the crazyness of starting a new school year, I probably will not be blogging about the wedding as soon as some of you might like.  So, in the mean time, I thought I would let you know about two other blogs that you might like to follow.  Katie from Kansas (who I have mentioned on various occasions) has a blog which she updated it a few times while she was here with some in interesting stories and experiences.  Her blog is http://katiecope.wordpress.com 

My cousin Melissa also came to the wedding.  We were in a small group women's Bible study together a few years ago.  That Bible study changed my life and the women in it supported and encouraged me in the decision to move to the DR.  Melissa and I became very close during that time and I was so excited when she decided to come to the wedding.  She also photographed the wedding for us.  Her blog is  http://countingmyblessings4.blogspot.com/

Thank you all so much for your prayers and support of our marriage.  The wedding was beautiful and perfect and I can't wait to tell you all about it.

Blessings,
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment