Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Second and Third Grade





This week I decided to take my camera with me for a few days and take some pictures of the people that I am surrounded by every day. On Mondays and Wednesdays I teach second and third grade. Both of these grades have class at the partially-built house down the road, while they wait for the new classrooms to be built. Tomorrow I will try to take pictures of my first grade and kindergarten classes as well as some of the teachers and members of the church.

The first two pictures are of the second grade; one of them smiling nice and one of them being silly.

The next three pictures are of the third grade. The first one was taken right outside of the house. The next two were taken inside their classroom. It is so small that I couldn't back up far enough to get them all in one picture. As you can see it is very cramped in their classroom, so I try to take them out to an open part of the house for class as much as I can.

Today I stayed in the house after class to help one of the teachers and I spent time with some of the students during their break. The next two pictures were taken during that time by the other students.

3 comments:

  1. Nice pictures.Carrie your hair is getting long! Maybe katie should come and give you a haircut. love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed the same thing, too! I haven't seen your hair that long in a while. Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, and I won't be able to get it cut any time soon either. I have an appointment with Katie when I come home in June. Three and a half more months.

    ReplyDelete