Thursday, August 28, 2014

Glimpse into our Life - phones

This is the cell phone that Eddy and I share:

I bet you didn't even know they still made phones like this.
This beauty is pay-as-you-go.  We "buy minutes" when we run out so that we can make phone calls.  Its features include texting capabilities and an awesome multi-colored font when dialing phone numbers.

My lack of modern phone technology, has led to me asking my friends and family in the states ridiculous questions such as "Do you have a cell phone?" or "Do you have minutes?", which usually leads to them patiently explaining to me (with the voice usually reserved for when speaking to small children) that yes, they do, in fact, have a cell phone, and they don't "buy minutes".  Embarrassing.

Eddy had a second phone for a while, but it never worked very well and finally broke completely a few weeks ago, so for the most part, yes, this has been our phone.

That is, until today.  I present to you my very first smart phone:

Isn't it beautiful?


Now I just need to figure out how to use it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment